What better way to truly experience the juicing lifestyle than in a glorious setting, surrounded by like-minded people and coupled with a calming yet energising activity schedule.
Held twice-yearly at the tranquil Le Serrania in beautiful northern Majorca, the intimate JU-ICE-IT Retreat promises to send you away with a cleansed mind, body and soul.
Hosted by our very own natural juice therapist, Juliet Mellor, and qualified personal trainer, Yoga and Pilates instructor, Sarah Bowery, you’ll have everything you need to enjoy 7 days of clean living and fitness.
A 7-day juice detox and healthy living retreat promises to leave you feeling quite possibly the best you’ve ever felt:
- Physically lighter – by following a juice-only cleanse for a short period of time, your body will not only be cleared of all the bad toxins and replenished, but many people will lose over 7lbs during the process.
- Mentally lighter – in a stress-free environment with time to rest and with no bad foods to make you feel sluggish, you’ll see your energy levels increase and improve your mental wellbeing.
- Knowledgeable – about any food sensitivities, what works well for your body and how you can live a happier and healthier lifestyle by making a few long-term changes.
What to expect
The great thing about the JU-ICE-IT Retreat is that it’s not only in a beautiful part of the world, away from the distractions of everyday life, but it’s also completely flexible.
We operate a loose schedule that you can participate in as much or as little as you want, and there are no strict rules to abide by.
On the day of arrival:
- You will be shown around the retreat and to your private room with its very own terrace.
- That evening, a dinner of raw foods which have been sourced locally will be prepared for you.
During the retreat:
- Daily activities will begin from around 7am and include brisk hikes, Pilates, Yoga and fitness classes which are all adapted to suit varying capabilities.
- Daily walks will be arranged as well as relaxation and meditation with Yoga Nidra and Women’s Circles.
- 1-2-1 fitness consultations will be available in addition to juicing workshops.
- Freshly prepared juices and shots will be served 3 times per day as well as one soup in the evening and the menu will feature exciting new coconut yoghurt, ice cream and mocktail recipes.
- There will be fresh salad available.
On the day of departure:
- You’ll be pleasantly awoken with your last freshly prepared juice , leaving the retreat feeling healthy, rested and rejuvenated and armed with inspiration.
How to book
For the optimum experience, we only ever have space for up to 20 people across 10 rooms, including your juice therapist and fitness instructor.
Your investment for a single occupancy would be £1350 with a deposit of £350. For a double occupancy, it’ll be £995pp with a £275pp deposit.
To find out more and book or register your interest for our retreat, please contact us.